Home For Dinner
Home for Dinner opened its doors September 2006. Started by Rosemarie and Paul Brownfield, a mother-son combo of ambitious entrepreneurs, Home for Dinner (HFD) provides the community of Vernon and surrounding area with delicious, nutritious ready to heat and serve prepared meals. With over 75 fantastic items on the menu, HFD appeals to persons of all ages and life circumstances! From busy families to seniors and people of all ages, HFD helps to get a healthy, quick meal to your table with little or no effort!
Home for Dinner uses:
- Antibiotic Free, farm fed, fresh local ethically raised, and slaughtered Chicken without growth promoting hormones
- Antibiotic Free, farm fed, AAA ethically raised and slaughtered Alberta Beef without growth promoting hormones
- No added preservatives, No artificial additives and No added MSG
- Non-Hydrogenated Margarine and Vegetable Oils (No Trans-Fats)
- Less sodium than other frozen convenience foods
- Clean and Lean Menu Available
Home for Dinner is a locally owned and operated family business since 2006. From our kitchen to your table.
We have locations in both Kelowna and Vernon.
We take pride in preparing wholesome, hearty meals that please the whole family.
"Best Ever" Meatloaf
Perfectly seasoned Meatloaf with carrot and cheddar topped with a tangy tomato sauce. You will agree that this meatloaf is the "Best Ever!" Uncooked, ready to bake and serve. Order Now!
Baked Cabbage Rolls
Fully cooked and ready to heat and serve in minutes. Lean ground pork and lean ground beef with rice and bacon, hand wrapped in cabbage and smothered in tomato sauce. Order Now!